Solve Corrosion Problems on Buried Ferrous Water Pipe by using the CPSI Cathodi-Clamp®
- Connects sacrificial anodes to buried water main piping using just simple hand tools.
- Enables bonding across pipe joints to achieve electrical continuity.
- Eliminates personnel safety hazards versus welded connections in wet excavations.
- Proprietary “cutter bolt” minimizes pipe surface preparation.
- Silver-soldered insulated lead wire ensures a secure electrical connection to pipe.
- Customized copper lead wire gauge/lengths are available upon request.
- Available in four standard sizes to fit both cast iron or ductile iron water main pipe.
Solving Corrosion Problems Using the CPSI Cathodi‐Clamp® for Water Main Breaks